Lots of people in the studio, including Marquis, Rahzii, Big Bob (who, along with John Leland and Drew, launched WPRB’s first hip-hop show, The A-Team), and Chuck nice from Three Times Dope.
(Dated this episode on January 17, 1991 based on the discussion of Iraq having just having bombed Israel, which happened at 3am January 18th local time, meaning 8pm on Thursday January 17th, eastern time. This is supported by Tone’s mention of shows on the 25th and 26th, which would be a Friday and Saturday. Also, side A had a drop out on one channel early on, so I copied the left channel over for that portion just to clean the sound up a bit.)
- That’s Eazy Intro
- Intro Airbreak
- Nuttin’ Nis Funkey… Digital Underground
- Two Minute Brother… B.W.P.
- This Is Something For The Radio (Dub)… Biz Markie
- Around the Way Girl… L.L. Cool J
- Just to Get a Rep… Gang Starr
- Bring the Noise… Public Enemy
- What’s It All About… Run-DMC
- Gold Digger… EPMD
- Airbreak (over Peach Fuzz (Instrumental)… Peach Fuzz) (9:30pm)/Ads/Airbreak into Tony D’s set
- Dead Homiez… Ice Cube
- Hoein’ For The Dough… U.T.F.O.
- Pretty Music… The New Birth
- Droppin’ Funky Verses… Tony D
- Universal Flag… King Sun
- Universal Flag… King Sun (cont.)
- T.L. Back to Yell… Danger Zone Mobb Sqwad
- Looking at the Front Door… Main Source
- U Can’t Escape The Hypeness (Dub)… Blvd. Mosse
- Special Ed drop
- Airbreak (10:03pm) /Ads/Airbreak into Eazy’s set
- Black To The Point… N-Tyce
- Change the Style… Son of Bazerk
- Time for Us to Defend Ourselves… MC Shan
- Airbreak (Chuck Nice introduces an exclusive new Larry Larr track)
- My Ace, My Pal, My Partner (feat. E.S.T. and Kwamé)… Larry Larr
- Mind Blowin’ (Dr. Dre Remix)… The D.O.C.
- Airbreak (10:34pm)